Collection of Best Practices and Resources from Experienced Illinois Programs
Integrated/Bridge Class Offerings in Illinois
Distance Learning Example – Waubonsee
College Success Courses
Staff Integration Roles for Best Results – Black Hawk
Articulation Agreement Example – Elgin
Working within APC: Memorandum of Understanding Template
Illinois Braided Funding Worksheet
Integrating Career Development at all levels – Waubonsee
Tips to Assess Technology Skills
A Federal Funding Toolkit for State and Local/Regional Career Pathways Partnerships – CLASP document
Instructor Evaluation and Development System (email email@example.com for access)
- Teacher Worksheet for Encouraging Self-directed Learning
Career Pathways Contextualized Basic Skills
Supporting Students With Limited English Proficiency – Recruitment and Retention
Supporting Students With Disabilities – Recruitment and Retention
Supporting Single Parents and Displaced Homemakers – Recruitment and Retention
Supporting Students in Nontraditional Careers – Recruitment and Retention
Successful ICAPS Programs Answer Your Questions
Tips for Successful Development and Delivery of an ICAPS Support Course Webinar
Building Capacity of Existing ICAPS Programs
Braided Funding Refresher Webinar
- A Federal Funding Toolkit for State and Local/Regional Career Pathways Partnerships – CLASP document
Team Teaching Promo Video
Team Teaching Overview
What Makes a Great Team Teacher
Illinois workNet Homepage
Illinois Essential Employability Skills Framework and Self-Assessment
Carl D. Perkins Postsecondary Career & Technical Education Grant Manual
Guide to Identifying ICAPS Students in DAISI
- States that the community college does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability?
- States that non-discrimination applies to all areas of the community college?
- Names the Title IX Coordinator and/or Section 504 Coordinator?
- Gives the address and telephone number of the Title IX/Section 504 Coordinator?
- Directs persons with concerns about non-discrimination to contact the Title IX/Section 504 Coordinator?
- States that lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in educational programs?
- Has a brief description of program offerings and admission criteria?