ICAPS Learning Community
Illinois ICAPS/IET Learning Community sessions provide programs the opportunity to share information, ask questions, and learn from one another. All ICCB IET grant recipients are required to be a part of the ICAPS/IET group. Learning communities are for participants to learn from each other and both AE and CTE/training partners should attend.
ICAPS Virtual Learning Communities take place on the second Thursday of each month. Register here for FY23.
FY23 Upcoming ICAPS Learning Community Topics*:
- January 12, 2023: Refugee Support
- February 9: Grant Writing Tips
- March 14: Pre-session to IACEA – more information to come
- April 13: Shareout – Partnerships
- May 11: Shareout – Cohort Convos Update
*Topics are designed around program needs and may evolve throughout the fiscal year
Previous ICAPS Learning Community Meetings:
- February 11, 2021
- March 11, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- May 13, 2021